Friday, March 15, 2013

Visual Inspiration: Earth

I'm a keen night sky observer.  Sometimes, I wish I could just fly up to those far away places and see them for myself!  If I had a little more magic than dandilion fluff, I might just pull it off!  Actually, there is a way that you can do it; with your imagination.  I read somewhere that "imagination" is your "Image Machine."  :)  That's such a cool idea!

Anyway, we've had people and telescopes head out to space and take pictures for us.  It's not quite the same, but it is INSPIRATIONAL!


earth, blue planet, globe, planet, space, universe, all
http://pixabay.com/en/earth-blue-planet-globe-planet-11009/

Another for your inspiration folder. It's CC0, so you can download it and keep the image for your own uses, if you like.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment