Thursday, March 14, 2013

Visual Inspiration: Dandilion Wish

I think most kids (me included) have been told that if you pick these and wish *really* hard, then blow the seeds off the stem, your wish will eventually come true.  Dandilion fluff blowing in the wind is one of the most magical things I can think of, aside from stepping into a fairy ring and getting wisked away to live in the Fairy Kingdom for the rest of your life.  That hasn't happened to me, though (or I wouldn't be writing this now, I'm sure), so I just enjoy the magic of dandilion fluff.  :)

dandelion, flower, summer, garden, meadow, roadside
http://pixabay.com/en/dandelion-flower-summer-garden-53800/

Another for your inspiration folder. It's CC0, so you can download it and keep the image for your own uses, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment