Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today's my birthday

flat, food, cake, cartoon, free, desserts, birthday

So, what am I doing with it?  ART, of course!  lol.  I'm finishing up the ATCs I started for the classroom trade we have going and I'm doing another large nebula.  It's not as large as the one I made for Daphne's birthday, but it's still 11x14!  That's a whole lot bigger than an ATC!  Hahahaha

As I'm doing it, I kind of have to wonder if I'm just being a glutton for punishment or if I really enjoy doing the large-scale nebula.  It's turning out better than I anticipated; partially due to a mistake I made.

I love mistakes!

They turn out so cool with art.  It's a clear way to see that mistakes are just another way of doing something a certain way that didn't work out.  But you get to learn a whole new way of doing something else.  ::grins::

So.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment